Youth Activation Project
TWENTY20ooo is a initiative pioneered by ROARRR Leadership to play a fundamental role in the personal activation of the youth in South Africa. Through the use of our revolutionary workshop (I am a BRAND), our aim is to activate scholars in the development of their personal brand, as well as how their individual brands collectively play a role in building our communities and ultimately shape our society. The program is currently implemented in programs at the University of Pretoria, Tshwane University of Technology, multiple Private Tertiary Colleges, as well as schools across South Africa.
I am a BRAND workshop information:
- Format: Interactive Workshop
- Beneficiaries: Scholars aged 16-20 (20 000 participants)
- Material: ROARRR’s Unique Brand Development Tool – material will be provided
- Location: to be implemented at schools, or other educational platforms
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Benefits: Personal Brand Activation, Entrepreneurial Thinking, Active Citizenship
Upon completion of the workshop, scholars will also have the opportunity to sign up on the ROARRR Tribe application. Here we will continue the personal and leadership development activities to ensure sustainable growth of the scholars.
You can today get involved today on a PERSONAL or ORGANIZATIONAL level by sponsoring: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 or 100+ scholars. Please refer to the registration section for more info on costings and contribution benefits.